The institute has a bus service from every corner of Yeola city for both staff & students. The service is also available from nearby places like Kopargaon, Shirdi, Rahata, Vaijapur, Niphad, Nashik, Manmad, Nandgaon & all nearby places. A number of buses are available at college timings. City bus service is also available up to the college. Many students prefer the bus facility for safe & convenient journey.
Rules & Regulations
- Every student must carry his/her Bus Pass while traveling in the college bus.
- Whenever necessary the students should produce their college Identity Card as well as the Bus Pass.
- Travel only in the college bus allotted to you and not in any of the college buses.
- Misconduct in the college bus is strictly prohibited.
- Unauthorized passengers are strictly prohibited in the college bus.
- Boarding and arriving should be followed at the allotted particular terminus in the scheduled time.
- Settle the queries and problems of the bus through the proper channel in the form of a discussion and don’t involve in arguments.
- Self discipline is important for every individual.